OUR EMPLOYEES - OUR SUCCESS.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Are you ready to grow in an international and dynamic environment? Then start now as an Team Leader* Accounting within Investment Accounting & Reporting Solutions.
Our fast growing German platform, ist looking for an ambitious person who likes to pursue a career in finance to support our office in Frankfurt am Main.
ABOUT CBRE INVESTMENT ACCOUNTING & REPORTING SOLUTIONS.
CBRE’s Investment Accounting and Reporting Solutions is the only provider offering fully integrated real estate property accounting and fund administration services to developers, investors and asset managers. We pair deep real estate accounting expertise with industry-leading technology to tailor global and local accounting and reporting solutions for distinct portfolios, optimizing operations and reducing risk. This allows our clients to focus on competitive investment activities that drives value for investors.
We currently have more than 450 fund accountants servicing upwards of $120 billion in real estate funds in key global investment markets and 1,800 property accountants servicing more than 16,500 properties, making us the largest combined property and fund accounting business in the world. We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm.
- You assume the responsibility for managing and leading the Accounting Team in Germany and the coordination for our Hub in Warsaw
- With your extensive knowledge in German HGB, tax law and IFRS, you review the quarterly financial statements and annual financial statements precisely
- You contribute to process optimization, including but not limited to the AP / AR Process
- You effectively coordinate the team in Germany and in Warsaw for the monthly accounting reporting
- You have the ability to support business development e.g. with scoping and pricing discussions
- Together with controllers and other European Colleagues, you coordinate intercompany loans and balances
- With your expertise, you ensure a professional contact for auditing
- Become a part of our open, cooperative and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Become an integral part of our team, in which your ideas are greatly valued
- Work-Life balance is important to us, which is why you can work flexibly and in part remotely
- "NEW WORK": Our cutting-edge offices are equipped with the latest technologies and are designed by our workplace colleagues based on the latest concepts and ideas – all to boost efficiency and collaboration.
- We are continuing to expand our ESG roadmap and offer our employees the opportunity to protect the environment, while staying healthy by using the employee benefit scheme “JobRad”.
- Get to know your colleagues* better at regular employee events and create shared experiences in a relaxed atmosphere.
- University degree in business economics with specialization in accounting, tax or related field
- German certified accounting qualification „Bilanzbuchhalter or international Bilanzbuchhalter“
- Professional working experience in accounting or tax advisory, experience in a real estate company is an advantage
- Ability and professional experience in leading a team
- Profound knowledge in accounting according to HGB and tax law
- Structured and organized working method
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience with Yardi is a strong advantage
- Very good written and spoken English knowledge, German on a native level preferred
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
You can contact our Talent Acquisition team at the following number: 069 170077 620