OUR EMPLOYEES - OUR SUCCESS.
Are you looking for a job in data analytics and have a data-driven impact on sustainability in the real estate market? Then this is an unique opportunity to combine your analytical skills with a substantive function in a commercial environment as Sustainability & ESG Data Analyst *Europe in our headquarter in Frankfurt am Main.
The real estate market is undergoing a significant and exciting change – driven by data and technology. Environmental, social and governance challenges within the real estate sector are increasingly central to decision making processes. The main focus of this position will be analyzing and collecting sustainability, ESG and climate risk data across the real estate sector. In this role, you will establish a profound relationship with Research and business colleagues, both local and regional.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
- Liaise with the European sustainability business - and other business teams - to determine sustainability, ESG and climate risk related data KPI’s to support and substantiate ESG / green building business cases
- Collect, review and evaluate sustainability, ESG and climate risk data and securing data quality, consistency, accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Provide data-driven input into Thought Leadership program for Europe
- Provide sustainability, ESG and climate risk data intelligence by making use of available ETL and dashboarding software
- Stay on top of latest trends around (Green) building certification, sustainability & ESG, European policies and assets’ carbon footprint and energy performance
- Become a part of our open, cooperative and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Become an integral part of our team, in which your ideas are greatly valued
- Work-Life balance is important to us, which is why you can work flexibly and in part remotely
- "NEW WORK": Our cutting-edge offices are equipped with the latest technologies and are designed by our workplace colleagues based on the latest concepts and ideas – all to boost efficiency and collaboration.
- We are continuing to expand our ESG roadmap and offer our employees the opportunity to protect the environment, while staying healthy by using the employee benefit scheme “JobRad”.
- Get to know your colleagues* better at regular employee events and create shared experiences in a relaxed atmosphere.
- You have a master’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Geography, Urban planning, Real Estate, Data Analytics or related disciplines
- You have relevant international (European) professional experience in an analytically oriented, data, or quantitative role
- You have strong affinity with sustainability & ESG trends in the real estate sector
- You have a thorough understanding of building certificates such as LEED, BREEAM, WELL, GRESB, and asset performance audits
- You have basic knowledge of data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau and Power BI and enjoy converting data into valuable insights
- You have strong numerical skills including the ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data into clearly defined outputs based on a project driven approach
- You think in terms of optimism, opportunities, innovation and flexibility
- You have an excellent understanding of the English language considering the majority of your tasks
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
You can contact our Talent Acquisition team at the following number: 069 170077 620