OUR EMPLOYEES - OUR SUCCESS.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Are you ready to grow in an international and dynamic environment?
CBRE is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst* to join its EMEA Data Centre Solutions Consultancy team, which is expanding its coverage of the EMEA data centre markets. The team works closely with the industry, as well as other internal practices inside CBRE, to deliver engaging market research and to carry out consulting for a range of customers including investors, data centre providers and end users.
Our Research department is looking for a new team member for our location in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Munich, Hamburg or Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible.
You also can see our Job Advertisement in German on our career site.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
- Work closely with the UK Data Centre Solutions hub to identify areas of market coverage and to grow CBRE’s data centre coverage across markets beyond Frankfurt, London, Amsterdam, and Paris
- Carry out regular conversations with data centre providers across the industry
- Carry out custom consulting with discretion for clients on the data centre industry with a focus on supply and demand trends
- Work with local teams to help create information resources for marketing collateral
- To report into CBRE’s data centre database manager to create new data sets for emerging markets
- Carry out data centre tours
- Present at leading data centre events and to CBRE customers and internal teams
- Communicate regularly with CBRE and industry sources
- Create written free-to-access research deliverables - including market analyses and profiles of key trends
- Help organise newsletters and webcasts in German
- Help to build relationships of trust with clients, and identify business development opportunities
- Become a part of our open, cooperative and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Become an integral part of our team, in which your ideas are greatly valued
- Work-Life balance is important to us, which is why you can work flexibly and in part remotely
- "NEW WORK": Our cutting-edge offices are equipped with the latest technologies and are designed by our workplace colleagues based on the latest concepts and ideas – all to boost efficiency and collaboration.
- We are continuing to expand our ESG roadmap and offer our employees the opportunity to protect the environment, while staying healthy by using the employee benefit scheme “JobRad”.
- Get to know your colleagues* better at regular employee events and create shared experiences in a relaxed atmosphere
- Previous work experience, either with the data centre market or a related industry (such as technology or cloud computing) with experience as a journalist, analyst or in a strategic role being an advantage
- Database experience is required, with the ability to use Excel and generate queries from raw tables
- Experience with mapping tools such as Esri and Tableau will be favoured
- Experience of preparing commentary, analytical or client reports and presentations is favourable
- Structured approach to problem-solving and the ability to manage multiple tasks wit attention to detail
- Strong presentation and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and prioritise own time where necessary
- Whilst support and guidance will be provided by senior team members, an ability to work effectively in environments involving uncertainty and/or that lack clear structures is desirable
- Appetite and ability to spot opportunities for both clients and CBRE
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to write and speak in both German and English
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
You can contact our Talent Acquisition team at the following number: 069 170077 620