OUR EMPLOYEES - OUR SUCCESS.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Are you ready to grow in an international and dynamic environment?
This role—under general direction—will develop clear and insightful analysis for the European real estate market focusing on the evolving residential and multifamily sector. This role is responsible for effectively communicating such insight, ensuring that CBRE’s message is clear and presented concisely to the firm’s clients and the wider European property market. The position will require regular contact with colleagues across CBRE. The occupant of this role will also be expected to be able to use property data intelligently from both internal and external sources to help the firm with pitch, enquiry, presentation and project related work. This role is also integral to the global, regional and local research teams. As such, ability to collaborate with the broader team and demonstrate cultural awareness is key.
Our Research department is looking for a Associate Director* for our location in Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Amsterdam or London as soon as possible.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and be an authoritative voice in the marketplace
- Develop a European publication plan providing deep sector’s insights and opportunities, including organization of report realisation in cooperation with the national research teams, marketing and the respective local and regional business lines
- Serve as the residential and multifamily expert for Europe, for internal and external clients
- Undertake client presentations
- Support Head of Continental Europe Research in processing incoming business, client and press enquiries
- Support, organise and undertake consulting work
- Develop an approach to enhance CBRE’s residential and multifamily indicator set for CBRE’s data platform ERIX by working together with the local team
- Coordinate regional and participate in global projects, understanding the differences and similarities across different European and Global residential and multifamily markets
- Become a part of our open, cooperative and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Become an integral part of our team, in which your ideas are greatly valued
- Work-Life balance is important to us, which is why you can work flexibly and in part remotely
- "NEW WORK": Our cutting-edge offices are equipped with the latest technologies and are designed by our workplace colleagues based on the latest concepts and ideas – all to boost efficiency and collaboration
- We are continuing to expand our ESG roadmap and offer our employees the opportunity to protect the environment, while staying healthy by using the employee benefit scheme “JobRad”
- Get to know your colleagues* better at regular employee events and create shared experiences in a relaxed atmosphere
- At least master graduate, preferably with a background in real estate, geography, economics, social sciences or related subject
- Working experience in residential or multifamily property market research in at least one of the large European residential property markets
- Proficiency in data collection, manipulation and analysis, drawing relevant and robust conclusions
- Good numeracy and writing skills, with the ability to present data, information, methodologies and results effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and manage workload to meet deadlines; ability to work well under pressure, with multiple/competing deadlines
- General willingness to travel to attend conferences, client and CBRE Research team meetings
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of third-party sources for the residential and multifamily market across Europe in terms of indicators, metrics and market specifications
- Very good knowledge of difference in national sector policies in Europe in terms of regulatory framework, residential promotion policies and market specifications
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, or similar packages
- Excellent analytical skills. Basic knowledge of analytics and visualization software packages (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, R), SQL clients and databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, DBeaver) is beneficial
- Very good skills in English language and at least skills in one other European Language (preferably German)
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
You can contact our Talent Acquisition team at the following number: 069 170077 620