OUR EMPLOYEES - OUR SUCCESS.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Are you ready to grow in an international and dynamic environment? Then start now as a Controller* within CBRE Investment Accounting & Reporting Solutions.
Our fast-growing German platform, is looking for an ambitious person who likes to pursue a career in finance to support our office in Frankfurt am Main.
ABOUT CBRE INVESTMENT ACCOUNTING & REPORTING SOLUTIONS.
CBRE’s Investment Accounting and Reporting Solutions is the only provider offering fully integrated real estate property accounting and fund administration services to developers, investors and asset managers. We pair deep real estate accounting expertise with industry-leading technology to tailor global and local accounting and reporting solutions for distinct portfolios, optimizing operations and reducing risk. This allows our clients to focus on competitive investment activities that drives value for investors.
We currently have more than 450 fund accountants servicing upwards of $120 billion in real estate funds in key global investment markets and 1,800 property accountants servicing more than 16,500 properties, making us the largest combined property and fund accounting business in the world. We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm.
The Controller* is responsible for the day-to-day controlling and reporting of activities related to the financial administration of real estate investments in Germany and EMEA. You are responsible for the financial management of holding/investment structures of real estate properties as well as the financial reporting, local statutory compliance process and coordination of corporate administration issues.
- You are the main point of contact towards our clients´ Asset Managers and Portfolio Managers
- You assist in the incorporation of the real estate companies, and are responsible for their active administration, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- You are the main contact person for any tax and legal issues in collaboration with subject matter experts
- You coordinate external advisors (e.g. auditors, international SPV accounting teams, etc.)
- You monitor the local statutory compliance of real estate companies, as well as compliance within the German Investment legislation and any internal/external policies
- You handle corporate issues throughout the international holding structures of real estate investments owned by Investment Management Companies (distributions, capital increases, conversion of companies, changes of AoA, etc.)
- Become a part of our open, cooperative and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Become an integral part of our team, in which your ideas are greatly valued
- Work-Life balance is important to us, which is why you can work flexibly and in part remotely
- "NEW WORK": Our cutting-edge offices are equipped with the latest technologies and are designed by our workplace colleagues based on the latest concepts and ideas – all to boost efficiency and collaboration.
- We are continuing to expand our ESG roadmap and offer our employees the opportunity to protect the environment, while staying healthy by using the employee benefit scheme “JobRad”.
- Get to know your colleagues* better at regular employee events and create shared experiences in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Graduated from higher vocational training specializing in finance such as business economics or accountancy
- Strong working experience, preferably in a real estate environment
- Background in and good understanding of German Accounting and Tax
- Knowledge generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP, IFRS, HGB and KAGB) is an advantage
- Understanding of corporate administration processes in an international environment
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Experience with automated accounting and financial management systems
- Self-confidence, Open personality and ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Solution oriented, accurate and proactive
- Fluent English and German both verbal and in writing
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
You can contact our Talent Acquisition team at the following number: 069 170077 620