OUR EMPLOYEES - OUR SUCCESS.
You are an expert in data privacy and information technology? You can communicate effectively with various stakeholders across the group and want to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment? You are seeking for challenges and have the skill set to link different perspectives into a common one?
As Senior Privacy Consultant* - Central Europe, you will liaise between the global and local Owners of CBRE's data privacy and IT programs within Central Europe (“CE”) to ensure effective cross-border collaboration and align global and regional programs to ensure Compliance with Data Privacy Laws.
Our Legal & Compliance department is looking for a new team member for our location in Munich or Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible.
You also can see our Job Advertisement in German on our career site.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2021 revenue). The company has more than 105,000 employees (excluding Turner & Townsend employees) serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
- You liaise effectively between the data privacy departments of CBRE's CE countries among each other and multiple stakeholder groups worldwide like the Global Data Privacy Office and EMEA Legal & Compliance departments
- You serve as the main point of contact for the representative of CBRE Group’s data controllers or processors not established in the Union in accordance with Article 27 of the GDPR
- You are the key driver for monitoring, coordinating and harmonizing the implementation of multi-national products in regard to Data Privacy Compliance with a focus on GDPR, IT, Data Governance and Cybersecurity in CE
- You advise our internal teams how to build and adapt products to ensure GDPR compliance, in particular, with regard to privacy-by-design, access rights or cross-border data transfers
- You assist with obtaining and the preparation of legally required documentation such as descriptions of processing activities, data protection impact assessments and in conducting due diligence checks on third-party providers
- You develop a data privacy platform for CBRE's CE countries to include legally required information and privacy protocols on multi-national products
- You support our privacy teams on training initiatives and the negotiation of key contractual clauses
- Become a part of our open, cooperative and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Become an integral part of our team, in which your ideas are greatly valued
- Work-Life balance is important to us, which is why you can work flexibly and in part remotely
- "NEW WORK": Our cutting-edge offices are equipped with the latest technologies and are designed by our workplace colleagues based on the latest concepts and ideas – all to boost efficiency and collaboration
- We are continuing to expand our ESG roadmap and offer our employees the opportunity to protect the environment, while staying healthy by using the employee benefit scheme “JobRad”
- Get to know your colleagues better at regular employee events and create shared experiences in a relaxed atmosphere
- Successfully passed 1st (and, if applicable, 2nd) state law examination or university law degree
- Relevant and proven track record in law apart from the legal clerkship, preferable in multinational corporation or in commercially oriented law firms
- Extensive work experience with GDPR-Compliance within multinational corporations
- Proven experience in the field of IT and/or cybersecurity
- Good self-organisation and proactivity
- Ability to independently familiarize oneself with complex issues and to grasp them quickly
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Independent, solution-oriented and practical approach to work, taking into account entrepreneurial and strategic thinking and action
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills and competent appearance when advising stakeholders
- Advanced English and German skills
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
Become part of our success story! - We look forward to receiving your application via our online application system, including CV, cover letter and relevant references.
Please note that we unfortunately cannot accept applications by e-mail for data protection reasons.
If you have any questions about the job advertisements, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team by e-mail.