CBRE Loan Services have offices in London, Frankfurt and Madrid with further access to all CBRE’s offices around the globe. We manage 3rd party Loan portfolio of commercial real estate loans in 14 jurisdictions around Europe.
CBRE Loan Services is focused on the analysis of the financial performance, physical condition, and market characteristics of the loan collateral, to continually evaluate the ability of the collateral to support uninterrupted payment of the mortgage by the Borrower and repayment on maturity. We are currently seeking a Frankfurt based (Junior) Asset Manager (m/f) supporting the team in Frankfurt.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services for the entire lifecycle of a property, from strategic and technical advice such as in sales and acquisitions or renting and letting, to managing and valuing properties to portfolio, transaction, project and facility management. CBRE offers individual advice for all asset classes from a single source.
Since 1973, CBRE Germany has been represented by its head office in Frankfurt am Main; there are further branch offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Essen, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Nuremberg and Stuttgart.
- Manages assigned commercial real estate loans in the UK and continental Europe and monitors their performance.
- Monitors the performance of properties securing the loans and their ability to support loan payments.
- Prepares CMSA and other reports with respect of the loans.
- Provides general customer service to lenders and borrowers.
- Performs research involving loan documents and servicing agreements.
- Evaluates and prepares recommendations for lender consent items on loan and real estate related issues.
- Responsible for the set-up of new loans in loan servicing system and maintains the integrity of loan information.
- Manages loan document files and document imaging.
- Monitors loan document compliance by borrowers, including maintenance of property insurance and submission of rent rolls and property operating statements.
- Prepares operating statement analyses, other collateral review activities.
- Special projects as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in European real estate finance sector.
- Debt due diligence and transaction management expertise.
- Execution and documentation experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, both commercial and financial including an advanced knowledge of financial modelling techniques.
- Ability to run your own analysis / models for transactions.
- Strong credit analysis skills and ability to present transactions to credit committees.
- Fluency in English
- Other languages (Spanish, Italian, French or other) an asset.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a minimum two - three years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong client facing and communication skills (interacting with both investors and borrowers).
- Team mentality
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
CBRE GmbH | Katharina Hansen | Talent Acquisition Specialist | 069 170077 620