For our fast growing German platform we are looking for an ambitious person who likes to pursue a career in finance within the German real estate business. To support our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a Financial Controller (m/f).
ABOUT CBRE Gobal Investment Administration
CBRE Global Investment Administration Germany GmbH was founded in 2015 as result of the spin-off of the finance department of CBRE Global Investors Germany GmbH. CBRE Global Investment Administration is a subsidiary of CBRE Group and employs around 170 professionals providing comprehensive fund accounting, reporting and administration services to real estate investment managers, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investors with global real estate portfolios no matter where they deploy capital globally.
WHAT KIND OF ASSIGNMENTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
The Financial Controller is accountable for the controlling and reporting of activities related to the financial administration of the German real estate investments. He / she is responsible for the set up and management of the holding/investment structures of the real estate properties and is actively involved in the transactions as well as in the financial reporting and local statutory compliance process.
- Active support during the transaction process (Acquisitions/Disposals)
- Main point of contact towards Asset Management/Portfolio Management in all related matters
- Responsibility for the assistance in incorporation of the real estate companies, their active administration, as well as quarterly (or monthly in some case) reporting
- Main contact person of the real estate companies with respect of tax and legal aspects
- Coordination of the external advisors (e.g. tax auditors, legal counsels, auditors, notaries, etc.)
- Monitoring of the local statutory compliance of the real estate companies, as well as compliance with the German Investment legislation and internal policies
- University degree in real estate business or related field
- And/or a minimum of 3 years working experience, preferably in a real estate environment
- Background in and good understanding of German Accounting and Tax
- Fluent English skills, German on a native level preferred
- Knowledge of the German GAAP (HGB and KAGB) is an advantage
- Experience in IFRS accounting standards
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Yardi is an advantage
- Self-confidence, Open personality and ability to work in a team
- Be able to work independently
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. Are you interested in working with us? We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
CBRE GmbH | Lisa Lais | Talent Acquisition Advisor | 069 170077 620