For our fast growing German platform we are looking for an ambitious person who likes to pursue a career in finance within the German real estate business. With immediate effect, we are seeking for an intern (m/f) to support our office in Frankfurt am Main.
ABOUT CBRE Global Investment Administration
CBRE Global Investment Administration Germany GmbH was founded in 2015 as result of the spin-off of the finance department of CBRE Global Investors Germany GmbH. CBRE Global Investment Administration is a subsidiary of CBRE Group and employs around 170 professionals providing comprehensive fund accounting, reporting and administration services to real estate investment managers, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investors with global real estate portfolios no matter where they deploy capital globally.
WHAT KIND OF ASSIGNMENTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
The intern is accountable for the approval and payment process of the real estate entities. He/she supports the Financial Controller with the controlling and reporting of activities related to the financial administration of the German real estate investments. He/she is actively involved in the transactions as well as in the financial reporting and local statutory compliance process.
- Responsible for coordinating approval process for incoming invoices (Approval Process) according to approval matrix
- Responsible for initiating payments for all real estate entities in cooperation with the financial controller
- Assist in incorporation of the real estate companies, their active administration
- Prepare reporting for simple real estate company with the support of a financial controller
- University degree in real estate business or related field
- Background in and good understanding of German Accounting and Tax
- Knowledge of the German GAAP (HGB and KAGB) is an advantage
- Experience in IFRS accounting standards
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information
- Be able to work independently
- Self-confidence, open personality and ability to work in a team
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Yardi is an advantage
- Fluent English skills, German on a native level preferred
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. Are you interested in working with us? We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
CBRE GmbH | Lisa Lais | Talent Acquisition Advisor | 069 170077 620