For our fast growing German platform we are looking for an ambitious person who likes to pursue a career in finance within the German real estate business. To support our team in Frankfurt we are looking for an Accountant (m/f) as soon as possible.
ABOUT CBRE Global Investment Administration
CBRE Global Investment Administration Germany GmbH was founded in 2015 as result of the spin-off of the finance department of CBRE Global Investors Germany GmbH. CBRE Global Investment Administration is a subsidiary of CBRE Group and employs around 170 professionals providing comprehensive fund accounting, reporting and administration services to real estate investment managers, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investors with global real estate portfolios no matter where they deploy capital globally.
WHAT KIND OF ASSIGNMENTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Reinforcement of the Group Accounting Team - General Ledger/Group Ledger in Yardi
- Processing the reporting system (Yardi)
- Participation in the preparation of the quarterly financial statements and annual financial statements according to German HGB and Tax law as well as IFRS
- Intercompany loans and balances – Coordination with controllers and other colleagues in other countries in Europe
- Professional contact for auditing
- Assisting in the AP/AR process
- Assisting the controllers in the cash flow forecast process
- University degree in business economics with specialization in accounting, tax or related field
- 1-3 years of working experience in accounting or tax advisory, experience in a real estate company is an advantage
- Profound knowledge in accounting according to HGB and tax law
- Ability to work in a team and open communication
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel); experience with Yardi is a strong advantage
- Good written and spoken English knowledge, German on a native level preferred
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. Are you interested in working with us? We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
CBRE GmbH | Lisa Lais | Talent Acquisition Advisor | 069 170077 620