For our fast-growing German platform, we are looking for an ambitious person who likes to pursue a career in finance within the German real estate business. To support our office in Frankfurt we are looking for a Project Accountant (m/f).
ABOUT CBRE Global Investment Administration
CBRE Global Investment Administration Germany GmbH was founded in 2015 as result of the spin-off of the finance department of CBRE Global Investors Germany GmbH. CBRE Global Investment Administration is a subsidiary of CBRE Group and employs around 170 professionals providing comprehensive fund accounting, reporting and administration services to real estate investment managers, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investors with global real estate portfolios no matter where they deploy capital globally.
WHAT KIND OF ASSIGNMENTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Work with financial controller to act as liaison between Finance, Property Management and other departments for assigned properties/projects
- Ownership of accounts payable, review, check and enter invoices, prepare payment runs and perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing monthly VAT returns
- Processing within a client specific reporting system
- Prepare workpapers for quarterly and annual financial statements according to LUX Gaap, German Gaap as well as IFRS
- Intercompany loans and balances reconciliations
- Assist financial controllers in the cash flow forecast process and other related activities
- Apprenticeship or university degree in business economics with specialization in accounting, tax or related field
- 2-5 years of working experience in accounting and/or real estate accounting
- Sound understanding of accounting, of the concept of a balance sheet and Profit and Loss statement, general ledger and subledger
- German VAT knowledge
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Effectively manages multiple tasks, multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ability to work in a team and commitment to team objectives; willigness to share knowledge, expertise and helpful feedback with others
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in AX Dynamics is of advantage
- Fluent in German and English
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. Are you interested in working with us? We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
CBRE GmbH | Katharina Hansen | Talent Acquisition Specialist | 069 170077 620