CBRE Loan Services have offices in London, Frankfurt and Madrid with further access to all CBRE’s offices around the globe. We manage 3rd party Loan portfolio of commercial real estate loans in 14 jurisdictions around Europe.
CBRE Loan Services is focused on the analysis of the financial performance, physical condition, and market characteristics of the loan collateral, in order to continually evaluate the ability of the collateral to support uninterrupted payment of the mortgage by the borrower and repayment on maturity. We are currently seeking a Frankfurt based Loan Analyst (m/f) supporting the team in Frankfurt.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services for the entire lifecycle of a property, from strategic and technical advice such as in sales and acquisitions or renting and letting, to managing and valuing properties to portfolio, transaction, project and facility management. CBRE offers individual advice for all asset classes from a single source.
Since 1973, CBRE Germany has been represented by its head office in Frankfurt am Main; there are further branch offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Essen, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Nuremberg and Stuttgart.
- Provides general customer service to lenders and borrowers
- Performs research and interpretation of loan documents and servicing agreements
- Manages the set-up of new loans in loan servicing system and responsible for maintaining the currency and integrity of loan information
- Manages loan document files and document imaging
- Monitors loan document compliance by borrowers, including maintenance of property insurance and submission of rent rolls and property operating statements
- Liaises with designated borrower Account Bank to ensure all signing and account access arrangements (via electronic banking) as set out in the loan documentation are in place to allow movement of funds on each Interest Payment Date
- Maintains KYC (Know-Your-Customer) information for all bank account signatories
- Provides assistance as required to Asset Managers in responding to borrower’s Audit enquiries
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Completed apprenticeship in the banking industry or in a related field
- Experience in real estate finance sector
- Debt due diligence and transaction management knowledge preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong client facing and communication skills (interacting with both investors and borrowers)
- Team mentality
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
CBRE GmbH | Lisa Lais | Talent Acquisition Advisor | 069 170077 620