OUR EMPLOYEES - OUR SUCCESS.
Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Are you ready to grow in an international and dynamic environment? Then start now as a Controller* within CBRE Investment Accounting & Reporting Solutions.
Our fast growing German platform, is looking for an ambitious person who likes to pursue a career in finance to support our office in Frankfurt am Main.
ABOUT CBRE INVESTMENT ACCOUNTING & REPORTING SOLUTIONS.
CBRE’s Investment Accounting and Reporting Solutions is the only provider offering fully integrated real estate property accounting and fund administration services to developers, investors and asset managers. We pair deep real estate accounting expertise with industry-leading technology to tailor global and local accounting and reporting solutions for distinct portfolios, optimizing operations and reducing risk. This allows our clients to focus on competitive investment activities that drives value for investors.
We currently have more than 450 fund accountants servicing upwards of $120 billion in real estate funds in key global investment markets and 1,800 property accountants servicing more than 16,500 properties, making us the largest combined property and fund accounting business in the world. We are part of the CBRE Group, the world’s largest, full-service commercial real estate services firm.
The Controller* is accountable for the controlling and reporting of activities related to the financial administration of the real estate investments in Germany and internationally. You are responsible for the management of the holding/investment structures of the real estate properties as well as in the financial reporting, local statutory compliance process and coordination of corporate administration issues.
- Main point of contact towards Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Accounting and Management of the German Investment Management Company („Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft“) in all related matters
- Responsibility for the assistance in incorporation of the real estate companies, their active administration, as well as quarterly and monthly reporting
- Main contact person of the real estate companies with respect of tax and legal aspects
- Coordination of the external advisors (e.g. tax auditors, auditors, international SPV accounting teams, etc.)
- Monitoring of the local statutory compliance of the real estate companies, as well as compliance with the German Investment legislation and internal/external policies
- Handling of corporate issues throughout the international holding structures of abroad real estate investments owned by a German Investment Management Company (distributions, capital increases, conversion of companies, changes of AoA, etc.)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- 30 days of vacation
- Workplace in the heart of Frankfurt
- Open door policy, flat hierarchy
- Regulary staff events, cooperate benefits, free beverages in the workplace
- Family Support Service
- University degree in real estate business or related field
- Strong working experience, preferably in a real estate environment
- Background in and good understanding of German Accounting and Tax
- Knowledge of the German GAAP (HGB and KAGB) is an advantage
- Experience in IFRS accounting standards
- Understanding of corporate administration processes in an international environment is an advantage
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Yardi is an advantage
- Self-confidence, Open personality and ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Fluent English skills, German on a native level preferred
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
Our employees appreciate the responsibility, the involvement in exciting projects, the various possibilities for further developments and the positive working atmosphere. We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please apply online via our online application tool.
You can contact our Talent Acquisition team at the following number: 069 170077 620