OUR EMPLOYEES - OUR SUCCESS.
You want to contribute to operational excellence in a fast-moving environment and drive key projects on a multi-national level?
Take this unique opportunity and join us as People Operations Hub Lead - DACH in our headquarter Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible.
People Operations delivers services for accurate employee payments, onboarding and offboarding, benefit administration, immigration, regulatory and statutory reporting and third-party vendor management. In this function, you are the key driver for transformational process by overseeing and driving the delivery of People Operations Services across all Lines of Business.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services for the entire lifecycle of a property, from strategic, digital and technical advice such as in sales and acquisitions or renting and letting, to managing and valuing properties to portfolio, transaction, project and facility management. CBRE offers individual advice for all asset classes from a single source.
Since 1973, CBRE Germany has been represented by its head office in Frankfurt am Main; there are further branch offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Essen, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich and Stuttgart.
- As key driver for operational excellence, you manage a team of People Operations resources across multiple countries (Germany, Switzerland and Austria) to ensure that core People services are delivered to agreed service levels and all regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Together with the Head of People Operations, People Business Partners and further stakeholder, you drive the strategic People plan and ensure alignment with local People objectives and business requirements
- You proactively identify opportunities to enhance processes across multiple regions to drive efficiencies and making recommendations to ensure continuous improvement
- You actively contribute to the success of regional and global projects by ensuring an effective communication plan, appropriate training and change management
- You are responsable for accurate payroll service delivery, reviewing monthly reports and dashboards
- You lead People Operations related audits and ensure reporting is compliant with Country required statutory and regulatory reporting
- You oversee compliance with Country Legislation and internal controls, identifying and mitigating potential control gaps and risks, partnering with multiple Stakeholders to solution
- You monitor third-party vendor service level agreements
- You develop strong and trusted relationships with multiple stakeholder groups through effective communication
- An open, friendly and dynamic company culture with flat hierarchies
- Your contribution matters! That's why we offer you enough room for the creation and realization of your innovative ideas
- Get to know your colleagues better, for example at regular employee events and create shared experiences in a relaxed atmosphere
- Benefit from a wide range of employee offers with changing special conditions for fashion, leisure, technology, living and much more
- We combine sustainability and health: with a "JobBike you can stay healthy while protecting the environment at the same time
- Work-life balance is important to us, which is why we offer home office possibilities. In addition, we offer parent-child rooms at many of our office locations
- Take enough time off! We offer you 30 days vacation each year and special leave days days for extraordinary occasions (among others our charity campaign, private move, etc.)
- All offices are centrally located
- With our Familiy Support Service, we offer all our colleagues numerous support options concerning your children and nursing care for family members
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Human Resources, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline
- Extensive professional experience in Human Resources in a multi-national, highly matrixed and fast-moving services businesses environment
- Solid understanding of functions and processes in HR Operations with a Shared Service model
- Excellent in managing various stakeholder groups
- Strategic agility Eager to drive change
- Passionate about identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Interest in learning new HR systems
- Fluent in English and German
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN?
Become part of our success story! We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Don't hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Team if you have any questions: 069 170077 620